Why does this Policy exist?
We, Duradiamond Software Ltd, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
What does this Policy tell me about?
1. Duradiamond Software Ltd
1.1 iLivestock is a product of Duradiamond Software Ltd ("Us/We/Our").
1.2 We are a registered company, SC414828, and our registered office is at The Steadings Laigh Of Rossie, Whitemoss Road, Dunning, Perthshire, PH2 0QY
1.3 We are the owner and operator of the iLivestock website and service, for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended), we are the data controller, maintaining a data controller registration with the Information Commissioner.
2. Your Rights in regard to personal data
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
Where you have consented to us using your personal data, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and ask us to amend it.
You also have the right to ask us to provide a copy of any personal data we hold about you.
Where you have provided your data to us and it is processed by automated means, you may be able to request that we provide it to you in a structured, machine readable format.
If you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you may be able to ask us to restrict how we use your personal data while your complaint is processed.
To get in touch with us please email [email protected] or use our online form: Contact Form
3. What personal data we process
We collect and process personal data about you when you purchase goods and services from us. The personal data we process includes:
- your name;
- your username, email address and password;
- your billing address;
- recordings of emails with our customer service team;
- farm and livestock data;
- details of technical issues including personal device data;
- and/or any other information you provide
4. How we use your data and the legal basis for this use
We process the personal data above for the following purposes:
- to fulfil any order or contract of services. This may include verifying your identity, taking payments and communicating with you. We require this information in order to enter into a contract with you and are unable to do so without it;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- with your consent to respond to any requests in relation to your data and per your legal rights and/or in accordance with our legitimate interests including to investigate any requests received from you or from others, about our website or services;
- to monitor use of our websites and online services. We may use your information to help us check, improve and protect our products, content, services and websites, in accordance with our legitimate interests;in circumstances where you contact us by email, transcripts will be stored for quality, training and security purposes, in accordance with our legitimate interests;
We may also market to you in relation to relevant products and services, this will only be sent where you have consented to receive it, you have been given an opportunity to opt-out. You will continue to be able to opt-out of electronic direct marketing at any time by following the instructions in the relevant communication
5. When we share your personal data
We may share your personal data with our supplier to process in agreement with the rest of this policy
We may also share your personal data with the below third parties:
- our professional advisors, external legal advisors and financial advisors;
- our suppliers, business partners and sub-contractors; and/or
- search engine and web analytics.
Personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes above, if mandated by law or if needed for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws. Personal data may also be shared with third party service providers who will process it on behalf of us for the purposes above. Such third parties include, but are not limited to, providers of website hosting, security, finance applications and payment providers.
In the event that our business or any part of it is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and those of any prospective purchaser and will be passed to the new owners of the business.
We may transfer anonymous aggregated data to third parties.
6. How long we store your data for
We will not keep your personal information for any purpose for longer than is strictly necessary and will only retain the personal information that is necessary in relation to the purpose. We are also required to retain certain information as required by law or for as long as is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse pursuant to our terms and conditions.
We will retain your data for a short time beyond the specified retention period, to allow for information to be reviewed and any deletion to take place. In some instances, laws may require us to hold certain information for specific periods other than those listed above.
7. Where we store your personal data
Primarily we store all of our data within the European Economic Area ("EEA") however the personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored outside the EEA.
It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers, in which case the third country's data protection laws will have been approved as adequate by the European Commission or other applicable safeguards are in place.
8. Data Security
We assume no responsibility or liability for disclosure of any of your in-formation due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third-party access, or other causes beyond our reasonable control.